Brian second race - ever - was fun but didn't end the way we wanted it to. He qualified ok and was definitley holding his own in the Feature. Then, he spun out and did a little "bumpin". Once he got it going again his right front tire got clipped by another car, causing a blow-out and cutting the night short. It was lots of fun having our friends (and #1 fans) Lindsey & Keith there to experience a dirt track race.
Before...
Our buddy "Snake" trying to smooth out the #33 car after a little bumpin' in the heat race.
American Idol wasn't cuttin' it on entertaining me tonite - but this new blog did the job! I was just wishing I had a cold beer to drink while reading it...go Quick Whits!
I'm Lulu and if Brian's racing you can find me in the pits. I'll be keeping you informed about what's happening trackside with the #33 car!
Proudly sponosored by Rainbow International Restoration & Cleaning as well as AutoTech of Macon, the #33 car is a dirt-track-racing 1978 Chevy Camaro with a 350 engine. Classified at Cochran (GA) Motor Speedway as "cadet", Senoia (GA) Raceway as "hobby" and the 441 Speedway (Dublin, GA) as "pure stock". We are grateful to Wendell, Michael and Samuel for their support as well as to our little boys, "Fly Wheel" and "Lug Nut" for their continued enthusiasm! Let's go racin' boys!
American Idol wasn't cuttin' it on entertaining me tonite - but this new blog did the job! I was just wishing I had a cold beer to drink while reading it...go Quick Whits!
ReplyDelete